About MultiHealth Specialists
MultiHealth Specialists (MHS) Ltd was formed in December 2011, initially created to provide healthcare consultancy services, it quickly became apparent that there were developing opportunities for the provision of services in the community, and to public sector providers.
The company has steadily grown, developed and adapted to meet the changing landscape of the UK health economy. Identifying opportunities from supporting small providers with training and audit through to undertaking major projects and providing specialist advice to NHS providers.
MHS Ltd are an organisation with extensive healthcare transformational experience and a unique breadth of knowledge in many areas of care delivery, risk management and both clinical and wider governance issues.
Over the most recent years the team has provided extensive expert support within two areas:
‘Community transformation specifically all age Continuing Care and more recently Discharge to Assess Pathways. MHS Ltd. is working with Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG’s), local authorities and NHS providers to offer a range of services, from system review, recommendations for improvement and audit, to local procedures and critical friend services.
Capital Project Management offering innovative and affordable solutions to the NHS, acting as interpreter between clinical and service leads and the design and construction teams to lead the engagement and develop environmental solutions that enable:
- Transformation of care pathways
- High quality clinical care and service provision
- Future proofed environments that are fit for purpose
- Optimisation of space utilisation, challenging users to think innovatively and flexibly
- Achievement of Sustainable commitments and delivery
MHS continues to provide services to the NHS, independent sector organisations and local authorities for the delivery of clinical and management services and is very optimistic for the future.
Management Support for Organisations
MHS are an organisation with extensive healthcare transformational experience and a unique breadth of knowledge in many areas of care delivery, risk management and both clinical and wider governance issues. We have the ability to;
- Undertake whole systems reviews, including pathway design, or re-profiling, and feasibility studies on specific clinical services.
- Initial scoping, feasibility and mobilisation of clinical and administration services including Orthopaedics, Endoscopy, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, mobile theatre and diagnostic services and breast care.
- Development and implementation of robust Governance and Risk frameworks in order to ensure Quality and Safety remains paramount.
- Referral management/pathway configuration/setting up local referral systems including support with choose and book.